Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Summer 2023....Day 2

 Souls are still in the balance

I realize it is summer time and as a teacher I do not have to work. I get paid on a twelve month salary! That is really good. However, the Lord's work is never over and I must be diligent not only for His opportunities, but also opportunities for my family. 

As the man of the house and provider-protector, I have to be sure all needs are met. I cannot just sit around and sip lemonade on the front porch as life goes by. Souls are still in the balance . . . in my family and in my neighborhood. In fact, some of my current and former students are still in need of my prayers and support.

The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied.
(Proverbs 13:4)


So yes, summer is a time to rest and reset things . . . even recharge the batteries. However, it is NOT a time to do nothing! God is always at work and I must be working with Him. 

Where to today Lord?

No comments:

What do you need answers to at this time? Ask God!

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God , who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him a...