Tuesday, April 4, 2023

What does God require?

 What does God require from us?

With what shall I come before the Lord
and bow down before the exalted God?
Shall I come before him with burnt offerings,
with calves a year old?
7 Will the Lord be pleased with thousands of rams,
with ten thousand rivers of olive oil?
Shall I offer my firstborn for my transgression,
the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul?
8 He has shown you, O mortal, what is good.
And what does the Lord require of you?
To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God..(Micah 6:6-8)

While serving on mission trips I learn a lot. I am humbled by others' love for God despite their condition. I should be so grateful.


I am also reminded that I need to be on the mission field daily....everywhere I go.... to treat people justly, be merciful and to remain humble before God and others.


How can I serve you today Lord?

No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...