Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Grace... seasoned with salt

Pray for me today......

Continue earnestly in prayer, being vigilant in it with thanksgiving; meanwhile praying also for us, that God would open to us a door for the word, to speak the mystery of Christ, for which I am also in chains, that I may make it manifest, as I ought to speak. Walk in wisdom toward those who are outside, redeeming the time. Let your speech always be with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer each one. (Colossians 4:2-6)
As we embark on our third work day here in Puerto Rico, I am asking you to pray for ,. As we are combined with a large team of mostly adults from CA, I find myself conflicted inwardly as I lead my team of mainly teens. There is a different culture present, though we are all believers!

While trying to challenge my team to grow, I am also tasked with protecting them. I have to model grace for sure in how I respond to different styles, personalities, and responses. I must also remember that no salt leaves things tasteless but too much salt leaves a bitter taste in one's mouth.

Pray for me this day that we serve well together. . . in one Spirit.

No comments:

What do you need answers to at this time? Ask God!

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God , who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him a...