Monday, April 3, 2023

embrace the unexpected!

Then Moses said to the Lord, “O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither before nor since You have spoken to Your servant; but I am slow of speech and slow of tongue.” So the Lord said to him, “Who has made man’s mouth? Or who makes the mute, the deaf, the seeing, or the blind? Have not I, the Lord? Now therefore, go, and I will be with your mouth and teach you what you shall say.”(Exodus 4: 10-12)

Day 2 of our mission trip this Holy Week and even after more than twenty such trips, this one I can honestly say I don' t know what to expect. There is so much this Pastor in particular is doing and needs to do to serve his people. 

I can honestly say I feel ill equipped like Moses did. Teach me me how to serve today and all week Lord and my team as well. Help us to embrace the unexpected!

No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...