Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Community

 No one their quiet time more than me. . . especially relaxing on the porch with music. I can do it for hours. I love time with my wife and family. While I seem to enjoy large gatherings, I prefer small settings. . . the smaller the better.


However, we need community! It keeps us accountable. It allows us to grow. The ideal community holds each other accountable and can correct, encourage, and applaud. . . all in love!

We cannot ignore sin and we cannot just point it out. We cannot just focus on the good but also work on the not so good. . . again, in a loving manner whereby we all grow. . . in community.

Can we do that?

And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” (John 8:32)



No comments:

We all are held accountable for all we do . . .

Even a child is known by his deeds, whether what he does is pure and right. The hearing ear and the seeing eye, the Lord has made them both....