Friday, May 27, 2022

Remember Whose you are!

Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers. For I rejoiced greatly when brethren came and testified of the truth that is in you, just as you walk in the truth. I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. (3 John 2-4)

A
s I close out my twelfth year of teaching, I am praying for the kids I teach and "coach". I have challenged them with the truths of salvation, making wise choices, being sure of their relationship with Christ, and the importance of pleasing Him over anyone else.

Now they will go away for months, maybe even never to see some again. Am I worried for the young believers? . . . no, because God has His own in His hands. I am praying for those who rejected His Word or took it lightly however. 

These days are evil, yet fruitful. For every evil act committed, there is opportunity for a soul to be saved. Grace abounds greatly wherever sin is present. (https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans%205%3A20&version=NKJV)

Enjoy the summer people. Know that I truly care about each of you. Remember Whose you are!

No comments:

We all are held accountable for all we do . . .

Even a child is known by his deeds, whether what he does is pure and right. The hearing ear and the seeing eye, the Lord has made them both....