Tuesday, May 31, 2022

I am on a journey with Jesus!

Why do people see me differently than I see myself? Why do I see myself always falling short and not doing all I should be doing? Every day I look in the mirror and see "less" than I should! I am reminded so many times of how I let others down. But what does God require of me?

He has shown you, O man, what is good; And what does the Lord require of you But to do justly, To love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

I am reminded today that I have not yet arrived. I am on a journey with Jesus!

What about you? There is hope in the journey of getting there. Move from the past and hold on to the hope. Do not ever turn back. It is too late to quit. Hang on to Jesus through the journey home.


No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...