Wednesday, May 11, 2022

NO PAIN......NO GAIN

 I have said this over and over again in my mind . . . No Pain . . . No Gain. Whether in sports or in this CHRISTian walk, there will be pain. However, it is what we gain from the pain that matters! In sports, I have learned that the pain of a hard workout, a long run, even a painful loss, can bring greater rewards in the future. My muscles grow from the pain of stressing them in a workout. My endurance increases from a consistent cardio plan. I gain strength and stamina. Game losses can cause me to press harder for future success.

In my walk with Jesus it is no different. As the Spirit pushes me day to day to keep focused, endure the struggles, and learn from the losses, I gain strength for the journey and confidence to move on with Him tomorrow. I can look back at the pain of lost relationships, sinful choices, and painful enemy attacks and see where I have gained spiritually. 

Oh yeah . . . this walk is a lifetime workout of sweat and pain . . . but stay focused upon the gains!

You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives. (Genesis 50:20)

No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...