Wednesday, April 10, 2024

PR '24 . . . What an honor!

But it is good for me to draw near to God;I have put my trust in the Lord God,
That I may declare all Your works.
(Psalm 73:28)

Every morning before dawn, on this mission trip in Puerto Rico, I have the honor of sitting in the sanctuary of Primera Bautista Iglesia de Peniel (The First Baptist Church of Peniel). It is indeed special to be alone in His place seeking His face!

What an honor to be able to sit with God,  talk to Him, and listen to what His Spirit has to say. For the past twenty-seven years now, my wife and I have trusted God to care for us and direct us in ministry and in life in general. He has not failed us yet and will not in the future. Any failures are on me!

It is my prayer that each of us will feel His presence today, all day and every day! Trust Him!

No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...