Tuesday, April 2, 2024

It's me . . . It's me in the need of prayer!

In God alone my soul finds rest, for my deliverance comes from God, who alone is my rock, my salvation, my fortress: I will never be shaken. (Psalm 62:1)

I am so happy to be on Easter Break! The past few weeks have really been challenging. I have been planning a mission trip with ten students, planning a senior cruise for my graduating senior class, and on top of that stress, I have faced challenges both in and out of the classroom as well. I have been lied on, falsely accused, threatened and ignored . . . this break is right on time!

As we prepare to serve in Puerto Rico this Saturday, I am looking forward to reuniting with mission partners and reigniting friendships with many. I cannot wait to see the experiences our students will encounter. Then we return to complete the final semester for my graduating class! It will be fast-moving two months!

No matter the challenges . . . and there are a myriad of challenges, some I have no control over . . . I am not shaken! I am trusting God to go before me and be with me when it is over. He is still God. 


No comments:

We all are held accountable for all we do . . .

Even a child is known by his deeds, whether what he does is pure and right. The hearing ear and the seeing eye, the Lord has made them both....