Monday, April 15, 2024

I saw God!

Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord Himself, is my strength and my defense; He has become my salvation.” (Isaiah 12:2)

Wow! . . . that is all I can after the experience of our latest mission trip to serve in Puerto Rico last week. I saw a man who was paralyzed two years ago walk out of his house to greet us while doing a community prayer walk. I saw ten teen agers grow in their prayer life and in responsibilities. I saw a young lady fight through heart issues and overcome to keep serving without complaint. 

I saw God!

After the past week, I am reminded that God is still God . . . more than ever actually. Getting away from this society and visiting folks who truly serve God and each other, without form of pretense in their worship or service, took me back. 

I am reminded that God alone is my salvation. I trust Him and Him alone! He is my strength from day to day and my deliverer when others seek my demise. I am so grateful for what He has taught me through the family we have in Puerto Rico!

Where will you see God today?

No comments:

The verdict is in . . . .

Ever been in a courtroom setting where everyone is anxiously awaiting the decision of the judge and jury? Lives are at stake. The future of ...