Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Just wanna say "Thank You . . . Gracias Señor!"

Rejoice always,  pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. (1Thessalonians 5:16-18)

One thing that really impacts me in our mission trips to Puerto Rico is how the people pray. Not just the pastor or church leaders, but everyone! They are a thankful people . . . rarely asking for anything from God. It is constant worship and thanksgiving!

When I grumble and complain, I am really telling God that He has forgotten something or messed up in some way. 
"C'mon God, why is this happening?" 
"God You know I need this or that!" 
"Fix this for me, God."
"You gotta do something, God!"

God, please help me to learn to be more thankful and less needy. Teach me to trust You more each day and to be thankful for each day! 

Gracias Señor indeed!

No comments:

The verdict is in . . . .

Ever been in a courtroom setting where everyone is anxiously awaiting the decision of the judge and jury? Lives are at stake. The future of ...