Thursday, March 21, 2024

Super man? No . . . Super God!

Look! A bird? . . . a plane? . . . No . . . it's Super God!

“I will praise you, Lord. Although you were angry with me, Your anger has turned away and You have comforted me. Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord himself, is my strength and my defense . . . He has become my salvation.” (Isaiah 12:1-2)

No one . . . absolutely no one . . . is stronger, wiser, or more powerful than our God! All the superheroes and brainiacs combined could not match the strength and wisdom of our God. Yet we as mere mortals still try to solve every riddle and perform every task in our own strength!

Trusting God allows us to overcome fears, anxieties and weaknesses. It takes practice. It begins with the little everyday things and grows to a trust with the largest, life-changing challenges. 

God knows. God cares. God can!




No comments:

The verdict is in . . . .

Ever been in a courtroom setting where everyone is anxiously awaiting the decision of the judge and jury? Lives are at stake. The future of ...