Friday, March 22, 2024

A simple task . . .

Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!  Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God . . . (Philippians 4:4-6)

Todays devotion reminds of a very simple task: always be thankful to the Lord! Throughout the day, reflect upon Him and all He is, not simply all He does. In fact, let's make a list of why we are so thankful for the Lord today and reflect upon it the entire day!
  • He is God.
  • He is Holy.
  • He is ever present.
  • He never stops watching over me.
  • He is always will to listen.
  • He forgives before I even ask.
  • He knows my very thoughts yet never condemns me because of His grace.
  • He loves me when no one else does.
  • He will welcome me home one day/
  • and on and on and on . . . . .

No comments:

Draft Day . . . what we see and what we do not see right now.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.  For our light aff...