Tuesday, January 30, 2024

What am I thinking?

Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it. Keep your mouth free of perversity; keep corrupt talk far from your lips. Let your eyes look straight ahead;
fix your gaze directly before you. Give careful thought to the paths for your feet and be steadfast in all your ways. Do not turn to the right or the left;
(Proverbs 4:23-27)

  • What am I thinking? 
  • How did that happen to me? 
  • Where was my head?
Ever ask yourself these questions? I know I have! Many times we find ourselves in situations we never thought we would find ourselves. We get lazy. We allow the wrong stuff to enter our minds and hearts. We get too comfortable in the world and soon we are drowning in it!

Daily, we must check where we are physically but more importantly spiritually
  • What are we seeing? 
  • What are we hearing? 
  • With whom are hanging out? 
  • What is entering our hearts and minds?

Stay focused! We must fix or eyes on the things of God! No turning to the right or left or we will become lost . . . .

No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...