Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Don't tap out . . . tap in!

 The Lord is my strength and my shield, my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song I will praise Him. (Psalm 28:7)

Many times in life we just simply feel like tapping out! Life gets challenging. There are days when I just want to get home from work and simply collapse on the bed until I wake up the next day . . . and I hope it is Saturday! 

Yet with the Lord, I have the ability and the responsibility to tap in, not tap out! You see, if I simply rely upon Him throughout the day, He will strengthen me. He will shield me from dangers. If I simply trust Him and His will, I will then rejoice at the end of the day rather than collapse!

God is always active and alert. I put my trust in Him. What about you today? Tap in to Jesus!


No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...