Monday, October 30, 2023

Assurance every day . . . You are with me!

I have this assurance every day . . . No matter what is going on or who is doing what . . . God is with me and ain't nothing anyone else can do about it!

My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.  And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. (John 10:27-28)

When I feel alone, unheard, unnecessary, invisible in this world, I can take solace in knowing You are with me Lord! That is so comforting. When friends, family, co-workers and everyone I whom I know and sometimes count upon are not available, You are! When rejected and left to feel useless, You are the One to tell me how valuable I am to You. In a crazy, loud, ignorant, and selfish world, You are the voice I seek. Your presence is what I need. 

No one can take You from me. Help me to remember that today Lord!

No comments:

We all are held accountable for all we do . . .

Even a child is known by his deeds, whether what he does is pure and right. The hearing ear and the seeing eye, the Lord has made them both....