Friday, June 23, 2023

Summer 2023....No....Wait!

"No....Wait!" 

Sometimes God says "no". Other times He says "yes". But what about the times He says "no" to one thing and wants us to do another but we are unsure what "that" is? We do not always understand His ways. We do know, however, that His timing is always right. We will know for sure one day when we see Him face to face as Paul writes below. Until then, we just stay close to Him and keep seeking Him.

Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away. When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways. For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known. So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love. (1 Corinthians 13:8-13)

No comments:

What do you need answers to at this time? Ask God!

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God , who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him a...