Thursday, November 3, 2022

when God says otherwise

What do we do when God says "No" to our plans? Do we whine and throw a fit or accept things as His will? I have to admit, most times I fight it! When I thin k I am doing the right thing and things do not go right, I keep fighting to do what I think is right when all along God is saying, "Yeah it might be right by your standards, but I say otherwise!"

So what do you do when God says otherwise

For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does.
The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds.
We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. (2 Corinthians 10:3-5)

At times, we may make plans and do things which are indeed good and have good intentions, but God may still have a better plan that is best for us and those around us. We all have to learn to give in to God more and more as we mature!

What are your plans for today?

No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...