Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Keep thanking God!



Thank God for God! When everyone and everything else fails, God is always faithful. When all the world seems against you, God is waiting to step in and say:

Let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” So we may boldly say:“The Lord is my helper;I will not fear.What can man do to me?” (Hebrews 13:5-6)

Even an honest man will go through times of doubt, rejection, disapproval, and unbelief. People will let you down. They may not see us as we truly are today, especially if like me, you have a past!

However, keep trusting God. Keep praising God. Keep thanking God! He is faithful when no one else can be!

No comments:

We all are held accountable for all we do . . .

Even a child is known by his deeds, whether what he does is pure and right. The hearing ear and the seeing eye, the Lord has made them both....