Friday, July 15, 2022

Lead us Lord

 As we pray for our new school admin. and our own submission to the Lord's leadership, I am praying for my obedience to the Lord's will in my life! I must trust Him more than I trust any person or groups of people.

If I really want what God wants it will not be without challenges. My faith must be challenged! No worker worthy of His blessings will be without pitfalls.


. . see Paul, David, Moses, Peter and others.


Now it came to pass, when Jesus had finished these parables, that He departed from there. When He had come to His own country, He taught them in their synagogue, so that they were astonished and said, “Where did this Man get this wisdom and these mighty works? Is this not the carpenter’s son? Is not His mother called Mary? And His brothers James, Joses, Simon, and Judas? And His sisters, are they not all with us? Where then did this Man get all these things?” So they were offended at Him.

But Jesus said to them, “A prophet is not without honor except in his own country and in his own house.” Now He did not do many mighty works there because of their unbelief. (Matthew 13:53-58)

Lord, as many of us, me included, are entering new phases in our lives, I seek obedience to Your will . . . whatever that may entail. That is a scary prayer no doubt, but one I ask to be more in tune with You.

This world needs Your Light. Use me to bring it to those I interact with, especially the young people and their families. Strengthen my faith in You so You are able to do the miraculous through me!

Lord, lead us!


No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...