Tuesday, June 7, 2022

tolerance and acceptance . . . c'mon out of the closet!

Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.(1 Corinthians 16:13)

Ever feel like you are alone in your walk with the Lord? Welcome to the club! At times, especially in these times of tolerance and acceptance, taking a stand for Christ is not even popular among many believers. I am told to not be so offensive . . . stop bullying . . . keep you views to yourself . . . and more. Some comments I cannot possibly write here.

ell, maybe they are right. I can get with tolerance and acceptance alright. I will not tolerate sin. I will not tolerate disgracing the cross or belittling my Savior. I will accept sin as normal and acceptable. I will stand got biblical Truth and continue to do so, in love, until I am face to face with Truth. I have no other choice!

Anybody with me . . . c'mon out of the closet!


No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...