Wednesday, June 8, 2022

His protection

O Lord, to You I cry out; for fire has devoured the open pastures,
and a flame has burned all the trees of the field.20 The beasts of the field also cry out to You, For the water brooks are dried up and fire has devoured the open pastures. (Joel 1:19-20)

Protect our kids Lord . . . my children, my grandchildren, the students I teach, the students in our ministry, the next generation. What would happen to the children if we do not pray His protection over them? In a world that has been turned upside down, our kids face life that is drastically different from the values we teach. We must do our best to prepare them. Then all we can do is pray. . . and trust God!

Fact is that after summer some kids do not return . . . to school or even to life. So as we end another school year, I once again put my children and those God has entrusted in my care into His hands! Protect them Lord!

No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...