Wednesday, April 27, 2022

The WHY is so important!

So why do we serve? Why do we labor WHY, WHY, WHY! The why is so important in life! 

Write down your why . . . right now!

When we find the answer to the why, we have less doubt, less depression, less anxiety, more peace and more satisfaction. For the CHRISTian, life becomes fulfilling!

Listen to how Jeremiah was called and understood his WHY for the Lord:

For you shall go to all to whom I send you, 
And whatever I command you, you shall speak. Do not be afraid of their faces, For I am with you to deliver you,” says the Lord. Then the Lord put forth His hand and touched my mouth, and the Lord said to me: “Behold, I have put My words in your mouth. (Jeremiah 1:7-9)

As born-again believers, we are all called to serve. I look around me daily and see many who serve despite the challenges . . . WHY? We do not simply serve people. We serve God and the souls He puts before us! 

We do not serve for a paycheck but to bring Him glory and to bring others closer to the cross. No matter the job description, our why is to please God and bring Him glory!

Despite the challenges, we must keep serving well. People need to see a unified Body of Christ. We all need to finish the task daily. 

Serve out of love, not obligation. We must live and breathe to serve God and the ones He gives us. As a teacher and life coach, my why is to reach the youth for Christ. It is why I live and breathe. They must see a living and active Jesus in me. 

Yes, it is a challenge, more some days than others, but it is my why


No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...