Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Why God made you . . .

Know why God made you! The why is so important. Many ask the question: "What does God want me to do?" The better question is "Why does God want me to do it?" The answer to why is the reason for living!


I was saved at thirty-three years old. I was a struggling single dad, raising a five year old little girl, and literally running in circles asking God "Why?" I was raised in a denominational church, went to church, but did not have a relationship with God. Heck, I even read the bible! But no answer to "why?"

Once Jesus found me, the leaders of the church guided me into SONday school every SONday, encouraged me to join a men's bible study on Friday evenings, and challenged me to attend conferences and seminars to disciple me.

I learned my spiritual gifts and began to exercise them within the church Body. I not only was told what to do and how to grow in Christ, I was taught how to discover the "why"! 

For you shall go to all to whom I send you,
And whatever I command you, you shall speak. Do not be afraid of their faces,
For I am with you to deliver you,” says the Lord. Then the Lord put forth His hand and touched my mouth, and the Lord said to me: “Behold, I have put My words in your mouth. (Jeremiah 1:7-9)

Since those early days of committing to Christ, He has led me to a beautiful bride, a growing family of now four children and seven grandchildren. He has given us the opportunity to serve thousands within our home and around the world in missions. I have been teaching, coaching, and discipling for nearly thirty years now. I love my "why"and embrace it!

Have you discovered your "why"? If not, ask me . . . I can help you!


No comments:

What do you need answers to at this time? Ask God!

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God , who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him a...