Friday, April 29, 2022

I heard from God . . .

 How do we hear from God? Often I hear someone say, "I heard from God." I must admit, my initial response is what did He sound like? I am not trying to be cynical, but real! I mean, so many will tell someone that they heard from God or God has a word for you

So if God does speak today, and He does, then how?

All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped fo every good work. (2 Timothy 3:16-17)

Yes, that's right . . . the Bible! It contains God's message to man through people just like us! Just try a little bit a day and begin to "hear from God" today!


No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...