Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Who am I? Lent 2022

 Searching for who we really are is something we all go through, no matter our stage in life. Often times we ask ourselves, "Who am I?" and "What am I doing?" Jesus too had these questions, but He knew where to turn. . . . to His Father! Remember in the Gospels when Jesus' life mission took on its crucial role? 


And a voice from heaven said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased.” (Matthew 3:17)

Whenever we are in doubt, whenever the enemy has us believing lies concerning our relationship with our Saviour, turn to the Father. 

Jesus never had to prove Himself to anyone. He never had to win anyone's approval but the Father's. He was focused on accomplishing the Kingdom work God had enlisted Him to complete!

So "Who am I?" "Who are we?"We are no longer slaves to this world . . . we are children of God! Cherish that thought for a moment!


No comments:

We all are held accountable for all we do . . .

Even a child is known by his deeds, whether what he does is pure and right. The hearing ear and the seeing eye, the Lord has made them both....