Wednesday, March 9, 2022

How does God see you and me? Lent 2022

 Ever wonder what God sees when He looks down upon us? I usually think He only sees my failures and sin. He must be disappointed in me! But that is NOT the case! We have to realize that God is our Father, so like any parent, He yearns to see us succeed and wants us to do so. He sees the potential in us, not our shortcomings. He sent Jesus to forgive us and restore us, so He sees our potential, not our past failures! His plan, if we believe in it and follow it, is to succeed!


For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29:11-13)

 How does God see you and me? He looks upon with unconditional love and mercy . . . full of grace to forgive us, restore us and give us eternal hope! We are His kids after all!

No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...