Tuesday, March 29, 2022

I can only do my best and trust God with all the rest!

What me . . . worry? What good will it do. I can only do my best and trust God with all the rest! While I know God has my best interest in mind, I still cannot simply sit back and think He is going to hand things to me. There must be some movement on my part as well. Many times, God is simply waiting for us to move, so He then can MOVE! As we go about serving and blessing others, He may just bless us with the wherewithal to continue to serve. That is how we then are blessed


So, seek to serve and allow God to handle things you need.

Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. (Matthew 6:31-33)

https://www.gofundme.com/f/serving-puerto-rico-2022?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

No comments:

We all are held accountable for all we do . . .

Even a child is known by his deeds, whether what he does is pure and right. The hearing ear and the seeing eye, the Lord has made them both....