Friday, March 11, 2022

by our love...Lent 2022

 What do we do with His love? We share it everywhere we go! This is how people will get to really know the God we serve . . . by our love for Him and one another! 💗




Jesus said, “By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another” (John 13:35.)

The way we love demonstrates who we are. Jesus spent time with children. He reached out to the outcast (Samaritans). He fed the hungry. He accepted the rejected. He valued people! His love was obvious!

You gave me life this day over sixty-two years ago. I haven't always loved You, but You have always loved me. Lord, allow me to be more like You so others can see You in me and desire You for themselves!

No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...