Monday, March 14, 2022

His family!

 We are His children . . . wrap your minds around that for a minute! Family is important. Whose we are matters. However, many today (including me) come from fractured, mangled, broken and unknown families. We have single-parent families, in and out parent families, foster families, adopted families, and non-nuclear families . . . and then we have our church family!

While God chooses where we are placed physically, we can choose whether or not we want to be in His family! Once in, we are in forever! No one can take His love from us nor His presence. 


And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. I and My Father are one.” (John 10:28-30)

This should change one's perspective on life, no matter the challenges we face. We no longer need anyone's approval nor do we need to meet other's expectations. We are children in His family! I like the sound of that . . . who's your Daddy?


No comments:

We all are held accountable for all we do . . .

Even a child is known by his deeds, whether what he does is pure and right. The hearing ear and the seeing eye, the Lord has made them both....