Thursday, February 17, 2022

Stay in touch with Him (Jesus) . . . . The Journey (Part XI)

 Jesus knows what we are going through. He cares enough to empathize and even help us through. Yet we have to stay in touch with Him and ask Him for help! You see, He knows our struggles but will not butt in to help. 

Do you and I realize He is watching? Do we sense His attention to our personal lives, even our emotional struggles? Do we grasp just how much He wants to walk with us through the valleys (Psalm 23:4) as well as the mountaintops?

We do not sense His presence and we become afraid, alone, anxious, and stressed. God knows when we are tired, weary, upset  . . . even when we have had sleepless nights or even just an upset stomach or headache!

Read this from Job:

Does He not see my ways and count all my steps?  (Job 31:4)

He counts my steps? I don't even do that! As we have gone through this house sale/purchase Journey, we have experienced His hand in every aspect. 

When will I start trusting Him more in the everyday

No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...