Monday, November 29, 2021

God owns it . . . I don't!

God owns it . . . I don't! It took me a while to realize that, but over time is becoming more and more evident! The more I give God control over my life . . . including my finances and the things that I think are mine (like houses, cars, etc), life becomes less stressful.

Recently, God has turned our world upside down. This has happened by what He has provided but also by what He is removing and rearranging! It has been shocking at time to say the least, but we must trust Him nonetheless.


“For who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has become His counselor?” “Or who has first given to Him
And it shall be repaid to him?” For of Him and through Him and to Him are all things, to whom be glory forever. Amen. (Romans 11:35-36)

Without giving away too many details, we are trusting God with some major, major decisions and look forward to seeing Him work and then telling everyone what He has done! (Romans 11:35-36)

Trust Him . . . .!


No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...