Friday, October 8, 2021

I love you . . . really?

Many people speak this statement rather casually: "I love you". Do we really mean that? The song still begs the question: "What's love got to do with it?" Another states, "I wanna know what love is! 

I have the answer to both: God is love! (1 John 4:8


It is easy to see why there is so much hate in this world yet everyone is saying "I love you". Most folks do not know God! It is impossible to love as God does unless we know God. God loves everyone with a gracious, merciful, redeeming love. He is forgiving, caring, sacrificial and serving. No matter our past of even our present, God loves

What if we loved like this? ðŸ’ž


No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...