Thursday, May 6, 2021

Fear not, for I am with you!



Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name;

You are Mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;

And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.

When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,

Nor shall the flame scorch you. For I am the Lord your God,

The Holy One of Israel, your Savior;

I gave Egypt for your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in your place.

Since you were precious in My sight, You have been honored, And I have loved you;

Therefore I will give men for you, And people for your life.

Fear not, for I am with you . . . . (Isaiah 43: 1-5)


The school year is winding down for colleges and high schools. Seniors are preparing to move on to unfamiliar territories. Underclassmen and teachers are pondering going back into classrooms after more than a year of isolation and fears of Covid-19.  Businesses are reopening and employees are considering a new work environment or stay at home jobs. Many of us are actually planning family travel and vacations.  There are some real questions . . . real fears  . . . real concerns.

Oh, but listen to our God and Savior: He gives us some real promises and assurances. 

Fear not . . .I have redeemed you . . .I will be with you . . . I am the Lord your God . . . Fear not . . . I am with you!

As things are opening up and opportunities await, we who are called by the name of Christ must be bold and confident! His promises are still "yes and amen". (2 Corinthians 1:20


No comments:

What do you need answers to at this time? Ask God!

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God , who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him a...