Monday, April 26, 2021

Promises of God when we feel overwhelmed

 

I have chosen you and have not cast you away:
10 Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,    
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ . . . For I, the Lord your God, will hold your right hand, saying to you, ‘Fear not, I will help you.’              (Isaiah 41:9-10,13)


We have to trust the promises of God when we feel overwhelmed! Many times, when things become so challenging, all we have is the trust in God and His Word. Be encouraged by the words of the prophet Isaiah above: 

  • God chose you and me.
  • God is with you and me.
  • God will strengthen you and me.
  • God will help you and me. 
  • God will uphold you and me.
  • God will hold your hand and mine.

So, you and I shall not fear, but continue on without fear, but with love, power and a sound mind . . . (2 Timothy 1:7) and confidence that God will do what He says He will do! (Numbers 23:19)

 

 

 

 

No comments:

We all are held accountable for all we do . . .

Even a child is known by his deeds, whether what he does is pure and right. The hearing ear and the seeing eye, the Lord has made them both....