Wednesday, August 19, 2020

I may not be happy........

 

We have been made right with God because of our faith. Now we have peace with him because of our Lord Jesus Christ. Through faith in Jesus we have received God’s grace. In that grace we stand. We are full of joy because we expect to share in God’s glory.  And that’s not all. We are full of joy even when we suffer. We know that our suffering gives us the strength to go on. The strength to go on produces character. Character produces hope. And hope will never bring us shame. That’s because God’s love has been poured into our hearts. This happened through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.(Romans 5:1-5)

God has me and everyone who has committed their lives to Him. He heals and seals. I have a future in Him despite this world. . . . COVID-19, politics, school issues, family challenges, work environments, etc. 

I may not be happy in the challenges, but I am at peace! I can rejoice knowing that God is in it with me. He is working things out to His glory and for my good (Romans 8:28). I pray for my bride, my children, my grandchildren and all the students entering schools this year (whichever format), especially new college students. They had such a strenuous senior year!

My God . . . You are the great Physician, the Healer, the Father, and the Source of all resources. You are Lord, God, and Savior. Save to the utmost and use us all to Your glory!

No comments:

unity throughout . . . imagine the impact

 Let's face it, God wants us to be one . Jesus was clear in His High-Priest prayer before going to His death:  “I do not pray for these ...