Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Trust God with the results!

 Let everyone who is faithful pray to you  while they can still look to you. When troubles come like a flood, they certainly won’t reach those who are faithful. You are my hiding place. You will keep me safe from trouble. You will surround me with songs sung by those who praise you because you save your people. I will guide you and teach you the way you should go.  I will give you good advice and watch over you with love.(Psalm 32:6-8)

Uncertain times require trust . . . . . not in government, programs, memberships or even people, but trust in the One who knows not only the present, but the past and the future! God knows the whys, the when's, the how's and then wherefores. He is in control!

In the middle of this this pandemic, whom are we trusting? Are we relying upon a stimulus check, unemployment, promises from employers, or God? Many days I have no clue as to why or wherever how! Many times we simply have to press on in the middle of uncertainty and trust God with the results! 

No comments:

unity throughout . . . imagine the impact

 Let's face it, God wants us to be one . Jesus was clear in His High-Priest prayer before going to His death:  “I do not pray for these ...