Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Some things, only God can provide!

For this reason I bow my knees to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, from whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,  that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,  that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,  to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.(Ephesians 3:14-21)
Yes, there is a lot going on in our society......Covid-19, justice/injustice, political jargon and election concerns, economic worries, educational challenges. However to me, these are the little things. I have so many needs that only God can provide!

Do not get me wrong. I realize the issues we face daily. However, beyond that, I have needs that only the miraculous hand of God can provide as He allows.   I feel greedy at times and so undeserving. God has healed us, has provided  for us and most recently made a way for our son to be accepted and scholarshipped into college for 2020. Yet now I come to God for even more miracles, expecting He will provide in His timing.

He said to keep asking. He said to keep knocking. He said He will supply all my needs, but only according to His riches in glory. So here I am; asking, pleading, knocking!

Stay tuned . . .

No comments:

unity throughout . . . imagine the impact

 Let's face it, God wants us to be one . Jesus was clear in His High-Priest prayer before going to His death:  “I do not pray for these ...