Monday, March 23, 2020

When I awake, I am still with You.....God is right here!

For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You,When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them. How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand; When I awake, I am still with You. (Psalm 139:13-18)
Wake up! Get up! God is right here! He is waiting for us to live this day out loud for Him . . .even if we must practice social distancing with others, we can embrace the Lord and experience His presence!

Despite the current world situation with COVID-19 and our own personal challenges with it all, there is still opportunity to serve . . . God and people. First off, we can pray.

 It is quite a time to get to know the Lord for the first time or to deepen our relationship with Him. Many of you are on social media (me too!). However, is it to simply play Madden or NBA Live? Is it simply for idea chatter and gossip? Some are binge watching . . .are  you bored yet or overburdened with news and talking heads?

Secondly, we can share. Let's use what we have available to draw closer to Christ! Bring others to Him as well. Most churches are Live streaming . . . have you tuned in? Have you invited others who may never set foot in a church? Have you searched YouTube for video commentaries from national pastry and speakers to encourage yourself or others?

I believe God has given us this opportunity to grow . . . to be revived! God has made us for just this time. Praise Him! Allow Him to use us all to bring Him glory.

No comments:

Draft Day . . . what we see and what we do not see right now.

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.  For our light aff...