Tuesday, February 25, 2020

I Surrender!

Not my will, but Yours be done God! What a Dangerous Prayer! I surrender to You God! Uh oh . . .
Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties and see if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.(Psalm 139:23-24)
These words alone can correct us, convict us and change how we view ourselves . . . and even change how others view us! Left to ourselves, our heart is deceitful and wicked (Jeremiah 17:9). We need an heart exam now and then!

We all have a sin nature and we sin! (Romans 3:23) It needs to be exposed and controlled. No better way than a review of our intentions with He Who knows us best!!! Will we surrender unto Him?

No comments:

unity throughout . . . imagine the impact

 Let's face it, God wants us to be one . Jesus was clear in His High-Priest prayer before going to His death:  “I do not pray for these ...