Monday, February 24, 2020

C'mon man! It is not a safe life.

Prayer gives the believer access to the All-Powerful, Ever-Present, Great I Am, Creator of the world and all we pray for is a good day, a safe trip, "A" on a test, a win in a game, or a good night's sleep . . . maybe even a blessed, strengthening and nourishing slice of pizza or salad? C'mon man!
 “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.” (Revelation 1:8)

What if I prayed with an authentic and transparent heart  . . . risked it all with God? Prayers should challenges more, disturb us more, even shake us at times!

God make my family more like you! Challenge us to serve more and without complaint . . . to give more even when we don't believe we can. Heal the cancer Lord! Change his heart God! Change my attitude toward __________(fill in a name). God we need a financial miracle only YOU can do and we are trusting YOU, not the banks or others. God, I will do whatever YOU say and go wherever YOU lead me in order to honor YOU!

But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must
believe that He is, and 
that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.(Hebrews 11:6)

It is not a safe life. Dangerous prayers bring out real faith! Trusting God can be dangerous. God is able!!!!

No comments:

unity throughout . . . imagine the impact

 Let's face it, God wants us to be one . Jesus was clear in His High-Priest prayer before going to His death:  “I do not pray for these ...