Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Danger Ahead!

Danger Ahead! Prayer  . . . real prayers can be dangerous! If we believe in a miracle-working God, then why are our prayers so simple, safe and predictable each day? I challenge us all to stop playing it safe! Let's commit to some gutsy, fiery, desperate, even frustrated prayers. Let's be real with God, can we?

Oh yeah . . . One more thing . . .Be sure to listen and well as talk to God!
 Deliver me from my enemies, O my God; Defend me from those who rise up against me. Deliver me from the workers of iniquity, and save me from bloodthirsty men......Yes, I will sing aloud of Your mercy in the morning; For You have been my defense and refuge in the day of my trouble. To You, O my Strength, I will sing praises; For God is my defense, my God of mercy.          (Psalm 59:1-2, 16-17)
David was being watched by Saul's men outside his home. They waited to kill him! David turned to God and had confidence that He would save Him!

What is it we really need God to do? I dare you . . . I am daring myself . . . to ask! Dangerous territory ahead!


No comments:

unity throughout . . . imagine the impact

 Let's face it, God wants us to be one . Jesus was clear in His High-Priest prayer before going to His death:  “I do not pray for these ...