Friday, January 17, 2020

Even a terrorist is worth sharing the Gospel!

Even a terrorist is worth sharing the Gospel!

Jonah did not want to share with the Ninevites because he knew of God's grace. They just might become followers. 
But it displeased Jonah exceedingly, and he became angry. So he prayed to the Lord, and said, “Ah, Lord, was not this what I said when I was still in my country? Therefore I fled previously to Tarshish; for I know that You are a gracious and merciful God, slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness, One who relents from doing harm.(Jonah 4:2)
 Saul, whom I refer to as one of fiercest anti-CHRISTian terrorist of all, was worth saving as well. Jesus Himself thought so! He stopped Saul on his way to track down CHRISTians to personally share with him. We know the rest of the story of Paul!

We all believe that there are those unworthy. They are too evil to even know Christ, we might think. However, I often think of my actions before someone shared with me! What made me worthy? Only the grace of God!

No one deserves grace. It is God's inherited favor. It was the sacrifice of Jesus alone. His blood saves anyone who desires it. Whom do we need to share with today?

Then Ananias answered, “Lord, I have heard from many about this man, how much harm he has done to Your saints in Jerusalem.  And here he has authority from the chief priests to bind all who call on Your name.” But the Lord said to him, “Go, for he is a chosen vessel of Mine to bear My name before Gentiles, kings, and the children of Israel. For I will show him how many things he must suffer for My name’s sake.” (Acts 9:13-16)

Even a terrorist is worth sharing the Gospel!

No comments:

The verdict is in . . . .

Ever been in a courtroom setting where everyone is anxiously awaiting the decision of the judge and jury? Lives are at stake. The future of ...