Friday, April 19, 2024

Reassurance . . . Encouragement

Sometimes we all need some reassurance. I know I do lately.

 “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness. I will build you up again, and you, Virgin Israel, will be rebuilt. (Jeremiah 31:3-4)

Ever feel like someone is lurking around the corner . . . just watching . . . ready to pounce the moment you slip up or when you are at your weakest? Welcome to the club. Believers throughout HIStory have faced the same exact dilemma. 

In fact, it is exactly what Peter addressed below! Remember what happened to him?

Be sober and alert. Your enemy the devil, like a roaring lion, is on the prowl looking for someone to devour. (1 Peter 5:8)

So be diligent. Be careful. Definitely be watchful and on the alert! Satan can take many forms and some may be the ones we trust and respect the most

Remember Jeremiah's words: God loves us . . . always. He will build us up!

No comments:

In awe of God . . . music was His creation!

“Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth? Tell Me, if you have understanding.  . . . When the morning stars sang togethe r,...