Monday, January 22, 2024

Why am I here? 2024 reboot . . .

 It is a question often asked throughout life: Why am I here? 

As I begin back to work in the second semester of school, it is time for a reboot of sorts . . . for me personally, my family and for those whom I influence. Some questions . . . 


  • Why am here?
  • What does God want me to do?
  • Are my plans in line with His will for me?
  • Have I even considered God lately?
  • What would it look like to totally trust God in the coming weeks . . . months . . . year?
  • How do I start?
Answer me quickly, Lord; my spirit fails.
Do not hide your face from me or I will be like those who go down to the pit.                  Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you.    Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.
(Psalm 143:7-8)


No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...