Thursday, October 5, 2023

So what? I got Jesus . . . don't need nobody else!

So what? 

Though the fig tree may not blossom, Nor fruit be on the vines;
Though the labor of the olive may fail, And the fields yield no food;
Though the flock may be cut off from the fold, And there be no herd in the stalls— Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation. The Lord God is my strength . . .
(Habakkuk 3:17-19)

So what
you got a lot of stuff? I may not have the newest car or the biggest house. I may not have as much money as you. Maybe I am wearing clothes from Goodwill and you got all the latest Gucci, Prada, and Luis Vuitton! You may have more things than me, but you probably have more problems that me too!

When it all comes down to it, how are all those things going to help you? How will they help you when facing Jesus . . . and we all will one day?

So what, you may ask? This is what . . . I got Jesus . . . don't need nobody else!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxxgvZGuBSS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link


No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...