Tuesday, October 10, 2023

I got this!

 

Do we only ask God for things when we cannot do things in our own strength? Do we find ourselves planning and  handling life on our own, until we really need God? Do we find ourselves more often than not, saying "I got this!"? Why is that? 

I believe God would have us to be in communication with Him about all things . . . even the things we think we got! After all, He is not simply there when we run out of ideas or ways of escape. He wants to be involved in our lives 24/7. It would be a lot easier that way . . . don't you think?

“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand” (Isaiah 41:10)

No comments:

We all are held accountable for all we do . . .

Even a child is known by his deeds, whether what he does is pure and right. The hearing ear and the seeing eye, the Lord has made them both....