Monday, May 15, 2023

trust God and value family

 Trusting God?

Whoever trusts in his riches will fall, but the righteous will flourish like a green leaf. (Proverbs 11:28)

These seem like simple words, but so many say they trust God yet worry to death about money. While money is needed, God is essential to life! 

I often ask young people, "How much money is enough?" I receive answers like; "six figures", "$100,000 a year", even "millions!" 

I have learned the value of hard work and many times long work, but one thing I have learned more than anything is to trust God and value family. Money is not my priority, but a tool for our life's ministry. 

What about you?


No comments:

We all are held accountable for all we do . . .

Even a child is known by his deeds, whether what he does is pure and right. The hearing ear and the seeing eye, the Lord has made them both....