Friday, May 19, 2023

To my graduates and others who have passed through my life . . . a watchful eye.

Today is the final day for our seniors and the last day for formal instruction as we prepare to review for final exams next week. This is a good time to look back and recall what God has taught us and what we have applied. God promises the psalmist that He not only teaches, but continues to watch over His children throughout life. 

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you. (Psalm 32:8)

As a coach, mentor, teacher and eventually friend of many of my students, What I build into them comes from what God and others have built into me. It is not book knowledge, but Godly wisdom and genuine love and care. In the classroom, yes it is instruction, discussions and exams. However, out of the classroom it is heartfelt care and concern for souls. 

Show me what you have learned.I continue to keep a watchful eye!

No comments:

Why so much education????

Is education so important?  Why so much anyway? Read on . . . “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at ...